Customer service: 7am-7pm, MST Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm Sat-Sun
- Upon purchasing the product commonly referred to as the Training Center made available through our website at digital-resources.net your will receive via email the credentials necessary to access the Training Center. The credentials include your User Name and Password and a URL link to the Training Center.
- At the time you access the Digital Resource Training Center our media system is notified and the product which you have purchased is at that time deem delivered.
- It is your responsibility not to share your login credentials with anyone. The credentials belong to you, the purchaser of the product, and to you only.
- If it is determined that unauthorized individuals are accessing your Training Center access could be denied until the unauthorized use of your site is resolved.
- Digital Resources at all times will make every effort to maintain a fully functioning Training Center however, in the event any of the Digital Resources websites malfunction, become non-operable for any reason or inaccessible for any length of time, you the customer will hold Digital Resource harmless and Digital Resource will not be held responsible for any related loss that may occur.
- Digital Resource will make its best effort to correct any malfunction that may occur from time to time which adversely affects the use of its principle website, Training Center and any of its related websites provided they are under the control of Digital Resources and it will do so in a timely manner and in order to provide for a fully functional Digital Resource principal website, Training Center and related websites under its control.
- Digital Resources will make reasonable efforts to stay current with the latest online marketing technologies, practices and understandings currently available and when updating its Training Center with new material will make every effort to do so in a timely manner. You will be advised of the estimated down time if any is expected in the event of necessary Training Center maintenance.
- Digital Resources will make every effort to include as part of the Training Center ongoing updated curriculum and asks you to acknowledge a willingness to put forth a sincere effort to learn the material presented in the Training Center.
- The Digital Resource Training Center is available for $97.00, this is a one-time charge only.
- In order to obtain your refund from Digital Resources, contact customer service by phone or email which is listed above. In order for your refund to be processed by us please contact us within sixty (60) days of the original purchase date. Once our customer service representative has your refund request and purchase information, you will be issued a refund. Your refund will be credited back to your bank account, and may take up to 3-5 business days to show in your statement, depending upon the speed of the processing bank. You do not need to return anything for a refund. Refunds typically take 3 to 5 days to show in your account.
To request a refund please call Customer Service at 1-877-573-5005
Email us at email@example.com
- Please Note: When you make a purchase from the Digital Resource's order page, that purchase will appear on your Credit/Bank card statement as "DIGITAL RESOURCES".